Friday, October 12, 2007

can i??

Finally, the exam is over and the result was released. I passed, but with a kinda awkward grade. (Why must Dean announce the mark? Couldn’t he just tell us our grade? Zzzz…) I know that I’ll blame myself for not studying hard enough and tell myself that I MUST study hard for next semester again and again and again after I got my result, but it appears to be useless. Few weeks’ later, when new semester starts, when more and more temptations come in, when my will power is not that strong anymore, when I start to slack off, everything will go back to normal again. (which is slacking, slacking and slacking.) I do not deny that I am not a person with high self-discipline, so can anyone please teach me or give me some advice on how to discipline myself?? This exam really frightened me, I thought that I am going to fail and lose my PTPTN for this semester. I don’t want the same thing to happen on me again when I am preparing for my first professional exam part 2. I want to be confident when I step into the exam hall.

Can I? answer: yes, I can.

No comments: